Microwave (“We”, “us”, “our”) is an audiovisual webradio which offers unknown or lesser known artists a platform to display their audio and visual materials. We tend to stream the audiovisual work uploaded by artists at a certain moment in time.
We adhere to the following principles:
- The processing of your personal data is limited to the data which is necessary in the light of the purposes for which they have been granted.
- We demand your explicit approval if we need to process your personal data.
- We adopt adequate technical and organisational measures in order to safeguard the protection of your personal data.
- If we change our Policy, we will post those changes on our website to keep you aware of which personal data we collect.
Microwave vzw is responsible for collecting your personal data. If you have any questions regarding your privacy or this Policy, you may contact us as follows:
- Seppe Claes
- Crenaertstraat 9, 1851 Humbeek (Belgium)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +32 472 40 40 71
2. What personal data do we collect and for which purposes?
When you use our Online Services you may provide us with or we may collect your information. We collect and maintain information that you voluntarily submit to us during any registration and/or use of our Online Services.
We may collect technical information about your use of the Online Services through the use of tracking technologies and analytics (“Google Analytics”). Personal data we may collect includes the following: your device ID, the country of your device ID, the time, date and install source of your first download of the app, identification of crashes and defects, and amount of clicks.
We will only use this information for the purposes as described below:
- We will use information about you for delivering our Online Services to you. The processing of information in this way is necessary for us to function properly, so that you have the best experience when using our Online Services.
- We will use information about you to keep you posted about our functioning, for example sending our newsletter.
- We will use information about you in order to communicate with you when you made use of our Online Services, and to keep you posted about other, similar activities.
- We will use information about you for direct marketing purposes, for instance to keep you posted about our Online Services, future events etc.
3. What rights do I have in respect of the information you have?
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you, as set out below. To invoke one of these rights, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask to legitimate yourself by sending a copy of you identity card before considering your request, in order to make sure no one else is exercising your rights.
1. Right of access/copy and have inaccuracies corrected
You have the right to request access or a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to have inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about you on our files. We retain the right to determine whether your request is justified.
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data if:
- You consented to our processing the personal data, and have withdrawn that consent;
- The information we processed is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected;
- The personal data was unlawfully processed;
- You need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations
2. Right to be forgotten
You can request to remove all personal data we processed about you in our databases or other systems.
3. Right to complain
If you have any inquiry about the way we process your personal data, please let us know by contacting us at email email@example.com.
You can always file a complaint at the Supervisory Authority for alleged violations of your rights: Data Protection Authority (Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit (GBA)) Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Right to limit the processing of your personal data
You have the right to ask a limitation of your information processing. If you have an objection against the processing of certain information, you can request to stop this processing.
5. Right to transmit your rights to a third party
You have the right to assign your rights or personal data to a third party.
4. Disclosing personal data to third parties
We may share your information with third parties as specifically approved by you or under the circumstances described below.
Furthermore, we do not share personal data to third parties, unless this is required by law and allowed as such. In any case, we do not share information with third parties incorporated outside the European Economic Area.
5. Security of your personal data
We adopt the adequate technical and organisational precautions to protect your personal data against illegitimate access, loss, misuse or publication. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. All files, servers and the network are strictly secured. On a continuous basis we evaluate and control whether these measures meet the optimal level of security.
6. Storage period
Microwave does not store personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes as described above, taking into account the storage periods required by law. Microwave will make assessments to determine whether an active relation still requires the storage of personal data. If this is no longer the case, we will remove the concerned personal data out of our databases.
Microwave commits in any case not to store your information for a period longer than five years after our latest contact.